Program Outcomes (POs):→Engineering Graduates will be able to:
1. Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science and electrical engineering fundamentals for solving complex engineering problems.
2. Identify, formulate and analyse complex engineering problems using first principles of mathematics, natural and electrical engineering sciences.
3. Design and develop solutions for complex electrical engineering problems to meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems using research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern electrical engineering tools including prediction and modelling to complex electrical engineering activities with an understanding of the constraints.
6. Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the electrical engineering practice.
7. Understand the impact of the electrical engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts.
8. Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics, responsibilities and norms of the electrical engineering practice.
9. Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communicate effectively on electrical engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large.
11. Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Outcomes→At the end of this program, graduate will be able to:
1. Apply knowledge of mathematics, science and electrical engineering fundamentals to solve complex problems in energy and power sector.
2. To develop ability to analyse, design and test solar system for providing solutions to existing energy challenges.
Program Educational Objectives (UG)
→The objectives of the electrical engineering undergraduate program are:
1. To prepare students with sound knowledge in mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals so as to enable them to have successful career in Electrical Engineering.
2. To prepare students to adopt to emerging technologies in Electrical Engineering.
3. To enable students to deploy their knowledge and skills in multidisciplinary fields.
4. To inculcate professional attributes and ethics to work in team.